Borrowed & Blue has moved away from the traditional pay to play model to become a transactional marketplace. Vendors can no longer pay for better placement on the site. How can vendors receive better placement in the search results then? You can find out more about boosting your listing here: https://borrowedandblue.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004721086.
Articles in this section
- Why did Borrowed & Blue become a transactional marketplace?
- Why doesn't my listing show up in vendor search results?
- What if I change the name of my business?
- Our Search Ranking Algorithm
- FAQ: Combining Multiple Business Listings
- Why can't I see any referral traffic from Borrowed & Blue in my Google Analytics?
- How do I create a listing for my business? Is there a fee?
- How do I edit or add content to my business listing(s)?
- Why was a listing created for me by Borrowed & Blue?
- What does it cost to have a listing on Borrowed & Blue?